Dr. Rebecca M. Goldberg, LPC, NCC, GC-C received a Ph.D. in Counselor Education from the University of Florida in 2009. In 2009, she began teaching at Mississippi State University and is now an Associate Professor of Counselor Education in the Department of Counseling. In 2014, Dr. Goldberg accepted the position of Research Fellow at the Social Science Research Center and became Co-Director of the Social Relations Collaborative.
Dr. Goldberg teaches graduate courses at Mississippi State University and supervises both graduate and undergraduate research assistants. Dr. Goldberg serves on multiple thesis and dissertation committees yearly. In addition, Dr. Goldberg is a Licensed Professional Counselor, a National Certified Counselor, and a Certified Grief Counselor.
– Relational Aggression
– Women’s Issues
– Marriage and Family Therapy
– Interpersonal Relationships
– Social Influence
– Human-Animal Bond and Animal-Assisted Therapy
– Grief Counseling
– COE 8023 Counseling Theory
– COE 8013 Counseling Skills
– COE 8203 Placement and Career Development
– COE 8143 Grief Counseling for Loss and Bereavement
– COE 8990 Special Topic in COE: Assessment and Treatment of Violence in Families
– COE 8990 Special Topic in COE: Couples Counseling and Marriage Therapy